Welcome

The CoolRVers were actually a couple of retirees, Judy and Luke Rinehimer and their rescue German Shepherd dog, Miss Shady Lady. We were "extended-time" travelers for many years with a homebase in Cool, California for 40 years. Luke passed away in May 2019 and I continued to RV. Many followed along with our travels throughout North America in our 40' "rolling condo" and our later downsized Class C motorhome, enjoying the RV lifestyle. Your comments are always welcomed.


Click photos to view the images enlarged. Use your BACK arrow to return to the blog.





Thursday, April 6, 2017

"E" is for EXCUSES (#atozchallenge)

In the RV lifestyle there are days when you "just park it".  For whatever reason you can imagine (wind, rain, not feeling well, etc.) you declare the day a non-traveling day and you head for your recliner, couch, or bed and close your eyes.  There is always tomorrow!
Apparently, this is also true in the Blogger's world, or at least in mine. Today I should be writing my #AtoZ Challenge blog using the 5th Day assigned letter of "E".  Because "stuff happened", I was not able to complete the topic I had planned to write about: "Escapees RV Club".  So, my revised "E" topic is now  EXCUSES.

As I write this blogging assignment using my smartphone, I am already in bed negotiating my leg space with that lovable GSD Miss Shade I featured yesterday.  For the record she is winning.
My next EXCUSE for not staying up until 3:00 a.m. to finish my research and typing in my downstairs office on the laptop is because I am playing GOLF at 8:30 a.m..  The alarm is set for 6:45 a.m. so I have time to take Miss Shade for a walk before hopping in my electric golf cart.  Remember "golf" is my exercise!
Now that I think about it, my topics for the next couple of days in this #atozchallenge will be "F is for Facebook"  and "G is for Golf".  What I write about will be determined in the morning!
One of the goals of the Bloggers Challenge is to increase the number of blogs that are read daily.  Please take the time to Google search "#atozchallenge" and read what all the Participants are writing.  Please provide feedback by using the COMMENTS box on each blog posting.  If you like what you read, take the next step and "follow" the author's compositions by completing the "subscription" box.
Good night from Casa de Cool in the California foothills. 

1 comment:

Emily in Ecuador said...

Ha ha! One day this month, I might come up with some appropriate heading and just link to yours :) (kidding, of course)

Thanks for promoting the #AtoZChallenge too.

Emily | My Life In Ecuador